Landscape Bed Weed Control
- Preen Weed Preventer stops weeds from germinating in flower and vegetable gardens, in ground covers, and around trees and shrubs.
- Although Preen will not kill existing weeds, it will prevent new weeds from sprouting - eliminating the need for difficult and time-consuming hand weeding. Without weeds, your valuable plants can grow longer and stronger.
- Apply Preen Weed Preventer any time during the growing season around established plants and transplants. Preen should not be used on flower seeds. It can be used after flowering plants are 2-3 inches tall.
- For best weed control, we recommend applying Preen Garden Weed Preventer after spreading mulch on your flower and shrub beds. Sprinkle Preen on top of the mulch, being sure to keep granules away from plant foliage.
- Snapshot is a professional brand pre-emergent herbicide used by many commercial customers. Snapshot treats most broad spectrum weeds in mulch beds.
- Snapshot provides eight months control for 111 grassy and broadleaf weeds.
- Provides excellent plant tolerance and long-lasting broad-spectrum control.
- Bonds tightly with soil particles and is low in water solubility, so it will not move outside the spread area. This means it won't leach into your plants.